How are you known in your marketplace? What pops into a prospects mind when they hear your name or see a photo of you?
Now ask you yourself, ‘How do I want to be known and what do I stand for’? How do people perceive you?
That’s a lot to think about but a key component to establishing yourself in a very crowded marketplace.
In our world today when I say ‘your marketplace’ what I actually mean is, the prospect you want to reach. So, this could mean locally and online. If you sell a product or service that you offer online, then your customer base could be worldwide.
How do you reach these prospects with your brand? Are you putting out content and delivering value messages on a consistent basis?
The answer should be a resounding YES!
If not, you are missing out in a big way. Facebook and Twitter users have far bigger audiences then the size of most countries.
Think about how you can deliver YOUR brand in a platform with a message for the masses to consume.
You can accomplish brand building through a variety of ways. The following is a list of ideas to help you spread your brand to stand out:
7 Winning Strategies to Promote Your Personal Brand
- Blogging (writing articles and posting value driven messages on a consistent basis)
- Tweeter (delivering value driven tweets on a consistent basis)
- LinkedIn (posting value driven articles on a consistent basis)
- Facebook (posting value driven post on a consistent basis)
- Your website (YourName.com) – Linking all of your value driven messages from other social media platforms back to your website
- Delivering a value driven ezine weekly or biweekly to your email list.
- YouTube (delivering value driven videos on your YouTube channel)
If you’d like me to recommend an awesome email platform to deliver your ezine and emails, just shoot me an email and I’ll send you the information to receive a 30 day FREE trial.
Bob Theriot is the author of the book ‘Pounding The Pavement’ – Tools, Techniques and Inspiration for Succeeding in Sales. He is also a Gitomer Certified Advisor, which authorizes him to sell and deliver Jeffrey Gitomer’s body of work both online and in the classroom. Bob was trained personally by Jeffrey himself. To hire Bob to train you or your staff or for more information, tips and advice from Bob email: [email protected]. You can also visit his website at http://www.BobTheriot.com