Do you use video marketing to promote your business? If you answered no, I hate to break it to you, but you are definitely putting your business behind the 8 ball.
What do I mean? In today’s marketing online strategy, video marketing has become king. Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat are pushing video content more and more. Some social media platforms are strictly video. The Google Crawlers are actually looking for video content to index on their search engine.
Video has become a very important aspect of SEO. If you are not currently posting original video content on search engines regular, here are 5 reasons why you should…
- YouTube is actually the second largest search engine in the world. If you optimize your video correctly chances are far greater that your video will be seen.
- YouTube videos rank on Google. Did you know that Google owns YouTube? If you post a video on YouTube it’s highly likely that it will appear on Google searches.
- YouTube video content is transcribed and processed by Google. What does this mean for you? When you optimize your spoken word content, your blog post video etc. will rank higher. This means more exposure for your business.
- Embedded video increases conversion rates. Studies show that people trust a business more if there is a video on their website. Especially if the video is a testimonial or 5 Star Review video. It’s highly likely a visitor on your website will buy from you after viewing these types of videos/commercials.
- Video content is more likely to generate social signals. By their very nature, videos tend to be viral. It’s likely that the video will be shared by your social media community garnishing more eyeballs and interest for your product or service.
Bottom line is, that people find videos more engaging than photos or text. And, you don’t have to spend a lot of money to start a video campaign, if you know where to go. To see a sample of a Review Commercial CLICK HERE.
If you would like help creating a Review Commercial for your business contact me at [email protected]